Sunday, October 28, 2012

The stupid jerks that are my feet


My feet are jerks.  It all started in 2008 when my mom noticed that I was walking funny.  She took me to the foot doctor my grandpa goes to.  It turns out my feet pronate.  Now I have to wear these plastic devils called orthotics.



They are truly evil

Anyway It has been like this for 4 years.  Then I switched to a new doctor, because my mom was tired of going across the valley to go to the foot doctor.  So he looked at my orthotics and said (though these were not his actual words) "your orthotics are pieces of crap." Then he looked at my feet for a little bit and said "you need surgery"

Thank you my jerkish feet.
Thank you my old podiatrist.
and thank you so much my parents genes.

So what I understand about my surgery is they are going to put a metal ball in my foot (And my grandpa pointed out, how am I going to get though security checkpoints) in between two of my bones that will cause my foot to stop pronating.

I hate my stupid feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment